Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 11 Displaying Your Memories


These are the days of miracle and wonder.
Paul Simon

As I was reading one of the many books I am reading lately I came across this idea:  Gather your pictures of each holiday and display them with your other decorations.  I thought it was a great idea.  As a mother of four grown children I sometimes don’t take the time to decorate as much as I did when my children were younger. 

When I went to Target I found some Halloween frames and then I came home and searched through my many unorganized photo boxes.



I was so excited to find a picture of my son Andy in his Dark Wing Duck costume I didn't think I had a picture of him.  He wore that costume all summer long.


So far the reaction from my children is, “creepy.”  I thought that was appropriate for Halloween.  

No comments: