Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 4 Organizing Treasures



As I organize and de-clutter around the house I am finding things that we no longer use.  I am not one who will have a rummage sale, however I am more than happy to donate my unwanted things to the Goodwill.   I truly feel that I have been blessed in life and I like to donate our things to others.  It is my small way of paying it forward.  I hope that someone who really needs something finds our donations and feels blessed to find a new treasure. 

I tend to put my unwanted treasures in shopping bags and leave them around the house. 

Today I decided that I would make a designated spot for all the bags in the basement.  Then the bags will not be sitting around my house for weeks. 

I made this cute sign for the area.  If you would like a copy just, click here.

Now I have an organized spot in my home for treasures that are ready to go to the Goodwill.

No comments: