Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

“There is always something to be thankful for.”


This Thanksgiving I have a lot of gifts to be thankful for.   I don’t always take the time to express my gratitude.  However this year I want to make sure that I let the people who are the closest to me know how I really feel.  I never feel comfortable expressing my feelings so I thought I would start with my top ten things:

1.   I am thankful for my husband who loves me no matter what!  I am very lucky!
2.  My wonderful children who are awesome and make me proud to be their mom every day.
3.   My health….
4.  My wonderful home and the ability to redecorate and create a home that I love.
5.   My parents who love me.
6.   Friends who support me and help me daily.
7.   My little ones at school who smile each day and give me hugs.
8.   Pinterest and Blogs that inspire me daily to be a better person and teacher.
9.   My i-phone and laptop my way of communicating with the world around me.
10.            Moments of quietness to reflect and think.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: