Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Balancing Life


Creating A Life with Balance and Purpose

Be grateful
Find an hour a day for reflection and prayer
Keep it simple
Keep your house picked up.
Don’t over-schedule
Strive for realistic goals
Create a quiet surrounding at home
Go to bed at 9:30 to reflect and read
Wake Up early and exercise
Move More—walk, dance, and BIKE
Drink lots of pure water
Eat only real food not processed
Set aside one day a month just for yourself
If you don’t love it, live without it.
Stay away from negative people.
Don’t squander precious time, energy and emotions
Nurture friendships at least once a month
Don’t be afraid of your passions
Approach problems as a challenge
Appreciate beauty
Be happy and cherish your dreams
Express love every day.
Greet everyone you meet with a smile.

“If you have a healthy mind, a healthy heart, and reserves of stamina and creative energy to draw on, the world is literally lying at your feet.  With your health you have everything.”  Sarah Ban Breathnach

I created this list of wisdom to live by based on advice from Sarah Ban Breathnach’s book, Simple Abundance.  Sarah had a similar list of coping with stress however I wanted my list to more of a way to look at life positively. 

It is my list of ways I strive/struggle daily to improve my life and myself as a person.  

No comments: