Sunday, November 18, 2012

Realistic Goals For Christmas


I found a new blog today called:  Incourage Me.  It had some wonderful advice on how to handle some of the holiday stress I always feel.  I really need to manage holiday stress so I can enjoy the season.  I don't want to end up so frustrated with my family I can barely look at them. 

Tips for Managing Holiday Stress
1.    Limit the number of parties you attend.
2.   Focus on the top 10 holiday projects you want to accomplish.
3.   Reserve days for Family only!  I love this idea.
4.   Reserve a day for your self!  I really like this idea.
5.   Schedule decorating, shopping, cooking, wrapping, cards, and cleaning days early.
6.    Keep Christmas cards simple, print out address labels and return labels in November.
7.    Tell your family what you can do this year and what they can do to help. 
I hope these tips are helpful.
27 more day until our Family Christmas

No comments: