Thursday, December 27, 2012

Book Review


Something More Book Review

I enjoyed reading Simple Abundance this summer so when I finished it I when out to get the second book, Something More.  I was disappointed.  Although I enjoy Sarah Ban Breathnach writing style, she was just in a different place in her life during this book and it was frustrating to me.  Page after page she seemed to be unhappy and struggling with herself and the book didn’t seem to go anywhere or inspire me. 

However I did come away with two quotes to think about:

“Little choices count……little ones can often be more life-altering that big ones.”
source

“When you learn to love and to let your self be loved, you come home to the hearth of you own spirit.  You are warm and sheltered.  You are completely at one in the house of your own longing and belonging. “ 
source

I don’t think I would recommend this book, Something More, to you to read, however I would recommend, Simple Abundance. 

Happy Reading, Sue