Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Reflecting on Christmas


Reflecting on Christmas

Taking time to reflect this Christmas has not been a difficult task, I have been sick for the last four days so I have been trying to spend time by myself so the entire family does not end up sick.

Back in November I saw an idea to put together a binder for Christmas in the binder, you organize all your thoughts, lists, and receipts. 

So I decided to give it a try you can read about how I set it up here.  All through Christmas I took notes and saved receipts. 
In the end there were still some areas I could improve on so this morning I took some time to reflect on how I would like to improve for next year.

One pin I found that I LOVED was a gift-giving guide.  I definitely want to incorporate this.

The other thing I want to do is to downsize and simplify a bit, especially the Christmas Tree and I really want my family to go to church together if possible.  Now that they are grown up they all have their own schedule.  I had to go to church by myself this year.  

I also added two more Check Lists to the book:
St. Nick Stocking Stuffers
Birthday Celebrations (We have 5 in Dec. & first week of Jan.)

My grand dog seems to be reflecting too.