Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Tags


Don’t judge a book by it’s cover…… 
We have all heard this saying before and we all still do it especially us visual learners.  I love the visual presentation of things.  That is why I spend so much time on the little details of things. 
This year I took my creative energy in a new direction and created some tags for our gifts. The idea was not mine, I found the idea on Pinterest somewhere.  

I used recycled supplies around the house, scrap paper, paper punches, washi tape, the only thing I purchased was the tags at Office Max. 

I made tags for my weekly advent gifts for secret santa gifts at work.
I made my own tags for all my gifts for my friends at work.
Of course, I made tags for my family gifts.
I think the homemade tags add a personally touch to the gift, an unspoken thought of kindness and love.