Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Bucket List


MY 2013 Bucket List
....................................
source



Monthly dates with my husband on the 23rd
Plant an indoor herb garden
The laundry room
Repaint the downstairs bathroom/new sink
Go on a vacation (balloon race/Italy/Carolinas) 
Reorganize my craft room
Read more books
Participate in 40 bags in 40 days during Lent (simplify my classroom resources)
Retype recipe book neatly with healthy recipes I’ll use!
Redo my Christmas decorations for Winter Wonderland
Family Photo Books
Family Weekend in Door County
New Kitchen Floor
Redecorate Family Room
Reorganize and Declutter the Basement
Lose 25 pounds
Volunteer at St. Joseph maybe the rummage sale
Two/Three summer bike rides with the boys
Plant a bigger garden
New Wicker Shades for Kitchen and Family Room
Repaint front doors and fix up door handles and lights
New windows on the first floor
Be   Joyful