Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Finds


I found a beautiful table for the living room.  It looks like the table I want for the kitchen too.  I am going to try to look for something at an antique shop or thrift store for the living room that I can do myself during the summer.  The kitchen table I am thinking of buying at PB.  Now I just need to convince my husband that I need a new kitchen table.  That will take some time.   



 I just love these herb boxes at Miss Mustard seed this week.  I have no idea where they would go in my dark and gloomy house.  I can not seem to get a plant to grow in this house.  There is no natural light. 

This was my big disappointment of the week.  I just love these pillows and when I went to PB Teen to order the Paris and Rome pillows they were already sold out!   

This is from World Market and I am hoping to go back to the store this weekend and purchase it for the kitchen.  


This salad picture is on Pinterest today.  Spinach, tomatoes, and avocados with lemon-pepper.   It looks delicious and I am going to try it this weekend.