Thursday, March 28, 2013

Book Review -- The Rhythm of Life



I finished reading the book, The Rhythm of Life, by Matthew Kelly, and I just loved this book.  I purchased it on my ipad because I was not patient enough to wait for the book to arrive in the mail.  This was a big mistake I ended taking pages of notes in a notebook.  Today I ordered a paperback version of the book so I can reread it again. 
source
I learned so much in this book that I want to apply to my life right now.  Life is all about Choices.  I make the choices to love, to be anger, to have the courage to change.  I choose the food I eat and I choose what is important. 
I cannot change my past but I can make choices to change my future.

The meaning and purpose of your life is for you to become the best version of yourself. 


Turn your dreams into life goals and then work daily to accomplish those goals and you will find peace, happiness, success and satisfaction. 

I think every person should read this book it is amazing!

No comments: