Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorites



I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. ~
Adabella Radici
google image
This week I did not get to spend the time on projects or my list of things to do.  I even missed several days of work.  

This week I spent time with my mom. 
She was hospitalized and she will spend some time in rehabilitation.  
It is so scary to realize that my mother could possible be sick. 

This is really the first time my mom really needed me.
I hope I can be the daughter she taught me to be.  
The one who helps when needed.  
The one who is willing to do the things others are not willing to do.  The one who goes out of her way to make sure mom has what she needs.
The one to be a friend mom can count on.  
google images

No comments: