Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favorites Dreaming of Jewelry Organizers



source

This saying is spinning around in my head lately.   It is springtime and it is almost time to create my summer wish list of things I want to accomplish.  I put this jewelry organizer together in the fall and I am not in love with it.   I don’t like my jewelry out in the open.  It looks too cluttered.    I don’t love waking up in the morning and looking at my stuff hanging out.  
Disorganization is the word that comes to my mind when look at it.

So this week I spent my my dreaming time looking at different options and there are a lot of creative people out there.  However what I am looking for is something simple, clean looking and must be enclosed for my jewelry.

This is my favorite option.  It is part of a large closet, and  it still looks like part of the furniture.  However when I follow the link it appears to be with an exclusive company.  That will not work for me, but I do love it.

source

source
Here is another idea I found.  It has the small drawers I like.  The necklaces are arranged nicely too. 

source
Here is another option in my price range I found.  I like all the little drawers.  I like that it opens on the sides to hang the necklaces.  And something that is always important to me when I am cleaning it has feet to I can clean under it.  
source
This one is similar to the one above but a little bit boxie looking.  
source

Well I need to do some thinking and then some shopping.  

No comments: