Monday, April 8, 2013

My Quiet Place


I love challenges.  This week one of my favorite blogs is having a challenge to organize a drawer or a shelf in your home. 
The timing was perfect because my new desk arrived.


I love working at my new desk.  I couldn’t wait to organize the inside drawer. 
I went to Target and found some fun wrapping paper in my favorite colors to put inside.  I purchased some clear containers from Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I love the clear containers in the drawers.  It is a nice clean and simple look.  
Then I organized all my favorite things inside the drawers.



Now I have a quiet place to read and reflect each day.  It goes perfect with the goal I wrote a while back for my home.

My Home Goal: 
Create a peaceful home that is easy to clean and easy to find things.  Create a living space that reflects my purpose and dream. 
 
source

I am linking up with these pages 
source

source


1 comment:

Tacy said...

Beautiful desk! I love how you organized it!