Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Favorites--Go Green


I heart organizing is by far my favorite blog.  It amazes me each day that Jen has such amazing ideas.  Today Jen wrote and provided FREE examples of green cleaning solutions. 
 
source
This is an idea I have been thinking of for quite a while.  Thank you Jen for inspiring me to give it a try.  She also recommended this book.  I will have to add it to my summer reading list.  I know if Jen recommends it, it will be good.

If you go to Jen’s post, you will see how she reused cute jars to store her cleaners and all the ingredients you need to make your cleaners.
….
source
I love this command center idea.  I am thinking of this clean and organized look for my new first grade desk area.  Do I want to create my own board or should I purchase something?  I love the desk chair too.
….

 I just love love love hydrangeas.  These are vanilla strawberry hydrangeas.  I think in my next life I would like to be a gardener.
source
….
Enjoy the Weekend :)




No comments: