Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week 4 - First Floor


Believe it or not, this project continues.  I don’t know what is taking so long.  Could it be the workmen only work 3 days a week?  The quality of work is good but it is at a snail’s pace. 
I was not home this week to talk to the men so I have no idea what is going on.  Hopefully next week when I am home I can get some answers.



Not much progress in the bathroom. They framed the little closet in the bathroom.   Are we waiting for the toilet to come in?  I don’t know! 

This I am very happy about!  The washer and dryer are up and working! Yeah!  The floor boards are partly in. My hubby finished painting the upper cabinets for me, so I added the red-check contact paper.   


I will be spending some time at Target buying baskets and organizing my supplies this week.  Fun! Fun! Fun!
They grouted the tile in the kitchen and it looks amazing.  I washed the floor already with just dish soap.  How easy is that!

The tile went in the front hallway.  Yeah, no more ugly black slate! Now I am waiting for the men to grout!   

I am told, patience is a virtue and all good things come to those who wait! 
Really...I am going crazy! 

No comments: