Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mission Clean and Organize My Life -- Day 16

Today’s Mission:  Clean Up the Boxes behind the Love Seat that my son moved home with.


My mission is life right now is to simplify and organize my life.   I am trying to get rid of stuff that is not important so that I have more clarity in my life.  Matthew Kelly writes in his book “Clarity and simplicity are best friends.” That is easier said than done.  This past spring my son moved home with four boxes of stuff from his apartment.  His fiancé does not want his stuff, so he is giving to his younger brother who is thinking of moving out in summer of 2015. 


However, the stuff is sitting in boxes behind the love seat. I went through the boxes and divided the things between my son and my daughter.  Now I have a big open place.  Next on my list is to find a new home for all the things (if we really need them) in that big white cabinet, because that thing is falling apart. 
Then I will have room for something really important, my bike.  It is getting cold and dark here in Wisconsin and I need a bike indoors.


In other news, I participated in a walk today for Catholic Schools, Soles for Education.  Lots of other teachers joined in the fun!



I also have some family news, my oldest son and his wife are expecting their first child.  Yes,  that means, I am finally going to be a grandma.    

No comments: