Saturday, March 29, 2014

22 Changes to a Healthier Me

Exercise is one of the most important things you can do for your health and mind.”
Leo Babauta
 

As you may already know I am focusing on Leo Babauta’s book 52 Changes right now.  I don’t know if I will have 52 changes when all is said and done, however my goal is to create some real healthy habits that stick with me no matter what.

My first change was to add stretches into my daily routine.  Ideally I would like to do this twice a day.  However for right now I will settle for in the morning when I wake up. 

Last week, my second change, was to drink more water.  I am trying to drink water instead lemonade, orange juice, and Starbucks Iced drinks.


This week will mark my third change.  I will commit to walking after school each day, in addition to my regular workout schedule.  I will walk before I make dinner. 

No comments: