Monday, March 17, 2014

Change One: Adding Stretches Daily

In order to simplify my life I am starting with my list of responsibilities and wants.  This is a general list of the things I do weekly and what I want to do weekly. 
All the things in my life
(in no particular order)
1.      My Husband Joe
2.     My Four Grown Children
3.      My Full Time Teaching Job
4.     Correcting Papers
5.     Lesson Planning
6.     Class Website
7.     Classroom
8.     House Cleaning
9.     Laundry
10.   Daily Dinners
11.   Daily Lunches
12.   Mine/His Parents
13.   Blogging School
14.  Blogging Personal
15.   Exercise/Biking
16.   Reading
17.   Creative Projects
18.   emails
19.   Daily Kitchen Cleaning
20.  Baby Shower
21.   Soon to be Grandma
22.  The Wedding
23.   House Projects
24.  photo books



 Now after some carefully thought I am listing my top five responsibilities/loves.  
The most important right now
1.      My husband and family
2.     My health and well-being
3.      Reading
4.     My Clean/Well Managed Home
5.     Teaching

I spend a great deal of time on my teaching responsibilities and taking care of my home but now it is time to take care of myself. 

What am I willing to do starting NOW……
This week I am starting with morning and evening stretches. This is something I will do daily.  
Start tiny, with a simple but unbreakable promise to yourself to do one small thing every single day.
 
Every sacrifice you make will become a blessing to you.




No comments: