Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wedding Shower -- Kitchen


The decorations in the kitchen did not cost much.  I purchased two bunches of tulips and everything else I already had.  I found pink tule in the basement and white wedding tissue bells.  I can not find my picture of how we decorated the light.  Bummer!  
I found these Ikea containers in the basement and they were perfect for utensils at a wedding shower.  

I found this wedding dress/cupcake idea on Pinterest.  It was perfect.  I didn't have to worry about cutting a cake.  I purchased the cupcakes and the pearls and flower and board.  I could only find small board at Michaels so I had to tape them together.  The only problem I had with the cupcakes is that my brother and nephews were sneaking cupcakes before we served them.  

No comments: