Friday, May 2, 2014

Diaper Bouquet


This week a little girl in my class welcomed a new little brother into her family.  I put together this little Diaper Bouquet to give to the family.  Of course I found the idea on Pinterest, however I did add a couple ideas of my own.


1. I used colored pencils as the stems.  That way the other children in the family will feel like they got a little something too. 
2.  I also put the little boy duckies on crazy straws for the older children as well. 
3.  I tied green tulle ribbon around each diaper and it looks like leafs in the bouquet. 
4.  I put it in a basket because a little seven-year-old girl would be carrying it home.


I was pleased with the results.  This will definitely be one of my go-to baby gifts from now on. 

Here is another picture of my beautiful grand baby.  She is so precious.
  

No comments: