Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Busy Weekend

For the second year, I attended the community production that many of my former students were performing in.  This community production was very good.  I had a wonderful time.  The singing was amazing.  Another thing that made the night wonderful was the chance to go out with my fellow teachers.  It is nice to go out to dinner and to a play and not have to worry about getting back to the classroom.

I was also able to enjoy some time with my little grand baby.  She is so sweet.  She is beginning to look around and smile more.  She can hold her head up on her own now.  She is so precious.   I cannot believe how fast she is growing.   I can not go by the baby section at Target without picking out a new outfit for her.  


My husband took two days off of work and we tried out some new bike paths.  The first one we went on was the Lake Country Bike Trail.  It was a bit of a challenge.  There was lots of steep hills.  We are not used to such steep hills especially on the tandem bike.   We did make our 20 mile goal.  

Then today we went on the Glacial Drumlin Bike Trail.  This one was more our level.  There was one  long incline but we could handle that.  We went 24 miles today.  It was a lot of fun.  We woke up at 6 am and went really early because it is so hot today.  
google image



No comments: