Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites


This week I am cleaning my bedroom and I am thinking of what can I do to improve this room.  I am not happy with this room.  It is not what I would call a relaxing retreat.  This last time I let my husband make some of the choices because he said the room was too girly in the past.   Now I am not happy.  So I am looking for ways to soften the room.  I cannot change the furniture because he really likes it so I have to work around it.   So I am looking for ways to add white accents to soften the room. 

source
I love these lamps from Pottery Barn.  They are a bit expensive so I may have to save or look for a knock off.  I think I would need to buy three.  

source
I am going to spray paint my black picture frames white and I am going to add these white shelves from Target to the empty wall next to my dresser.  Also I was thinking of getting these little stools and painting them white as well.  They are from Pottery Barn however I am going to look around and see if I can find something cheaper because I am going to paint them.  I need to bring in more white. 


source









No comments: