Monday, July 7, 2014

Refocus for Summer


This is my vision collage.  I created it to remind myself of what my goals are.  I know I have written this a million and one times but I really need to lose weight.  Why am I putting this out here in blog world so publicly?  It needs to be said and hopefully my family and friends will hold be accountable.   

My first goal is to lose 30 pounds by the End of October.  Why is this so important to me?  The middle picture says it all, for my family!   If I want to continue to be part of this wonderful family I need to get my blood pressure down.  If I want to take part in family activities I need to lose weight so my back does not hurt when I walk.  I don't know if you can see the sweet little baby but most of all I want to be healthy so I can play with my granddaughter.   I don't want to be sitting in the corner too big to move or do anything and I certainly do not want to deal with the heartburn! 

I found lots of pictures and quotes on Pinterest to remind me daily what I I need to do and what I should be working for but when it comes down to it I just need live a healthy lifestyle daily. No more eating out my frustrations, no more work comes first, no more housework come first......healthy living is my #1 priority!

My goal for this week is to set up and organize my new life plan.  I don't want to call it a diet because this is not just something for a couple of weeks.  This is what I will have to do daily to be healthy.  

Change One:  Drink Eight Glasses of water each day!  ( I will drink all my water before I drink anything else!)

Change Two:  Track food, water and exercise on Sparkpeople Daily!

Change Three:  Exercise Daily

Change Four:  Relax and Read Daily

No comments: