Sunday, September 14, 2014

Off on Her Own

Source
I wish I could tell you I was using this amazing print to decorate a nursery, but instead this graphic is a reminder to me of letting go and releasing your child into the world on their own.

I can not believe this day has come, but my little girl move out on her own.  She found an adorable little apartment with one of her friends.  I am excited for her.  She eagerly packed all week the little things we have purchased over the years for this day, colorful mixing bowls, a polka dot yellow vase, mason jar glasses, a couple cute coffee mugs and some cookie cutters and of course her wine from Trader Joe's.

But.....now I am left with an empty room and an empty counter in the bathroom ....  more new ground for me to deal with or to redecorate it depends how you look at it.




No comments: