I cannot tell you how amazing I think my mom is. Every time I come up with a crazy idea she is right there to support me. She is always willing to help me with school projects or projects around the house.
My dad is having a surprise birthday party for her tonight. Although he has some strange ideas for the party, it is the party he is planning for her so I will go along with it.
1. Make a handmade card for mom.
2. Bring her a can of Chicken Noodle soup because she likes that. (I am not to sure about this but I already purchased them a refrigerator so I am not going to worry about it.)
3. Come with your favorite “Mom” stories.
It took me a while to come up with my card idea but after searching Pinterest I put together this idea. At first I wanted to put on 73 candles but after I got started I realized that would not happen.
I only used six things that I already had in my craft room to create this card:
- 1 packet of stickers
- one piece of white scrapbook paper
- my washi tape collection
- star paper punch with one scrap of yellow paper
- glue dots
I think it turned out so cute. I know she will love it.