Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom


I cannot tell you how amazing I think my mom is.  Every time I come up with a crazy idea she is right there to support me.  She is always willing to help me with school projects or projects around the house.

My dad is having a surprise birthday party for her tonight.  Although he has some strange ideas for the party, it is the party he is planning for her so I will go along with it. 

Directions: 
1.  Make a handmade card for mom.
2.   Bring her a can of Chicken Noodle soup because she likes that.  (I am not to sure about this but I already purchased them a refrigerator so I am not going to worry about it.)
3.  Come with your favorite “Mom” stories.


It took me a while to come up with my card idea but after searching Pinterest I put together this idea. At first I wanted to put on 73 candles but after I got started I realized that would not happen.  

I only used six things that I already had in my craft room to create this card:
  • 1 packet of stickers
  • one piece of white scrapbook paper
  • my washi tape collection
  • star paper punch with one scrap of yellow paper
  • glue dots

I think it turned out so cute.  I know she will love it.  

No comments: