Saturday, October 11, 2014

First Trip to the Pumpkin Farm


My son and his wife invited me to go to the pumpkin farm with them today.  I hesitated because I have so much work to do.  However then I came to my senses and picked some family time over work.  I am so glad I went.  My little sweetie cries a lot when she sees me so I think I need to spend more time with her so she learns who I am.  She really loves her mommy because her mommy is her whole world right now.  I want my little sweetie to know Grandma is in her world too.  

She is a little small for the pumpkin farm however we did get some cute pictures.  My son was a bit disappointed she didn't smile more.  I was just happy she didn't cry the whole time.  She seemed to enjoy the fresh air and the stroller ride.  
Here is my little sweetie in her Halloween costume that I found for her at Pottery Barn Kids.  
She looks adorable.  



No comments: