Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Building a Closet

Building A Closet Room in 2015
My husband and I decided that the room my daughter once occupied will be a large closet.  Unfortunately after my daughter and son moved out this room became a junk room.  Right now it looks like this.....



My husband has already cleaned out the closet and painted it white, but now the real work begins.  I came up with a checklist to get the project started.  I don't know how long it will take because both my husband and I are both working a lot of hours.  

Checklist for the Project:
  • Clean Junk out of the Room
  • Make a Trip to the Goodwill
  • Clean Fans
  • Pack things away in the the attic
  • Paint Bedroom
  • New Carpet
  • New Curtains
  • Buy Closet Shelving and Assembly it.
  • Move Clothes
  • Order Pictures



No comments: