Thursday, April 2, 2015

Closet Update


I am slowly working on my closet room.  Between learning about my new diet and school work I have been so busy.  


We painted the room with Sherwin Williams, Collanade Gray.  
I purchase my blue rug from Pottery Barn Kids and the white curtains at Target.   
The curtains are similar to the ones I liked at PBK but a whole lot cheaper.  
I did not need them to black out the light because no one will be sleeping in this room.  

My goal in this closet room is find one place to store my clothes without spending a lot of money.  The first thing I did was move my storage shelf into the room and our laundry shelf.  We are excited to have a space for our laundry shelf that is not in our guest room.  
The next thing I wanted to do was move my jewelry in.   This wall is the first thing you see when you walk in the room it needs to look nice.  So I did a lot of searching on Pinterest and I saw something similar to this.  There were lots of dressing tables for makeup and such, however I will not use the area for that.  I will only store my jewelry there.  After much thought and consideration I decided to move my desk in there for my jewelry and I found some picture frames from around the house to hang up.  I added clear hooks from 3M.  I am not finished with the area yet and I will post some close ups when I do.  

 So far I am very excited about the closet room.  I have two more walls to work out.  I have in my mind what I want now I need to figure out how to make that work.

No comments: