Sunday, August 23, 2015

Belated Friday Favorites -- August 21


This week I didn't get around to posting my Friday Favorites because I was watching my granddaughter for the first time over night.  Grandpa and I had a great time.  She was just perfect for us.  We took her for a walk and spent hours playing with her on the floor in the playroom. We had pancakes for breakfast at 6:00am on Saturday morning.  


One of the things in the playroom that caught my eye was four board books.  Of course I was thrilled my little sweetie was looking at books.  I love books and being a early childhood teacher it made my heart melt to watch her "read" her books.  I know she was just opening and closing the books....but she was looking.   These books were great.  They were easy for her to open and close and turn the pages.  The illustrations were simple and colorful.  She loved touching the raised pictures.  If you are looking for a gift for a new baby or shower gift I would highly recommend these books.


source

source

source

source





No comments: