Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Favorites -- August 28

I am trying to improve my eating habits little by little.  I am searching this week for smoothies that incorporate spinach in them.  
I want to add more vegetables into my daily diet.  So here are some of the ideas I found this week on Pinterest.  

source
This first smoothie has blueberries, spinach, bananas and strawberries, yogurt and milk.  

source
This second smoothie is similar....spinach, banana, strawberries and milk.  

source
This green smoothie is only a few ingredients as well.  Spinach, banana, chia seed, and milk.  

source
Here is a great idea.....make spinach cubes....it will help make the smoothie process go faster. 


source
 This is an amazing idea....put everything in a baggie and just add the coconut milk and yogurt!  This would save a lot of time.  




No comments: