Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites -- Halloween Ideas-- Sept. 11



I am thinking ahead to Halloween.  I like to make a little treat for my students to take home with them at the end of the day.  

This looks cute and easy to make.  I only need to purchase Tootsie pops and tissue paper.  
source
This second one is a messier project, although I think it is really cute.  We will be learning about bats at the end of the month so it will tie in perfect with our learning.  I am afraid it will fall apart before they get it home.
source
This is another cute and easy project.  Just fill an orange balloon with treats, blow it up and draw a pumpkin face on it.  

source
These are super cute as well.  It will definitely take more time to make these.  They have a lot of details on them.  
source
This last one I am thinking of making for my granddaughter.  I know she is too little for the candy treats. So I think this will be the best idea for her.   
source






No comments: