Monday, September 14, 2015

September Reflection


Now that the first couple of weeks of the new school year is over things are starting to settle down. I am very busy in the evening and I am not finding/making a lot of time for exercising. Everything I read says, to get up early and exercise. So I am going to try to build up to that. 

For the rest of September I am going to try to stop housework/school work at 8:00 and no TV and computer time as well. Go for a walk around the block and get some fresh air. Then work out on the elliptical for 30 minutes, shower, read and go to bed. I hope to be sleeping by 9:30pm.

Then I want to wake up at 4:50am do my morning stretches and do 20 minutes on the elliptical, shower and be to work by 7ish. 

The saying goes: 
Early to bed, Early to rise, makes you Healthy, wealthy and wise! 

No comments: