Friday, October 23, 2015

My Love for Bikes and Flowers




Once I got sick in early August I stopped riding my bike.  I really miss riding.   Today is a perfect day for biking, it is 55 and sunny with very little wind.  A perfect Fall day.  I would love to be on my bike instead of sitting on the sofa.  So I dreaming of riding on these vintage bikes with beautiful flowers throughout Europe.   
source
source

source

I love this print. It has so many of my favorite elements.  The tandem bike, a lighthouse, water, picnic baskets, wearing blue jeans everyday and pink boots!!  This is how I view my husband and I retiring! 

source




source
source

source
source





source







source                                source


There is nothing better than a bike ride with your best friend, a good bottle of wine and a fun dessert to share.







source

No comments: