Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome 2016


Can you believe it is another New Year?  I am really looking forward to a new year. 
Last year I had lots of health issues and yesterday I got the all clear from the doctor and I am cancer free.  So I am off to a great start. 

I don't have a word for the year.  I just want to continue to get strong and healthy.  So I am keeping things simple.


16 Things I hope to accomplish in 2016 

1.  Focus on one healthy habit at a time.  (daily exercise, evening reading, better breakfasts, veggies at lunch, only two snacks a day)

2.  Photo Books:  Hawaii, Yellowstone, My Daily Reflections, Start Now and work backwards.

3.  Downsize:  My basement, the attic and my craft room.

4. Go on at least two vacations out of state.

5.  Plan one date night a month with my husband. (We both are working way too much.)

6.  Read a book a month.  

7.  Plan more activities with my mom.

8.  Remodel one room in our house, either a bathroom or the family room.

9.  Buy two new chairs for the family room.  

10.  Make my little grand daughter a felt christmas tree to play with next year.

11.  Try to spend time at least once a week with my grand daughter.

12.  Go through the baskets in my craft room and finish some of the old projects or toss them.

13.  Try a new recipe once a month.  

14.  Try to get back into shape so you can ride your bike at least 30 miles again.

15.  Order shades for the kitchen and family room.

16. Don't work so much and enjoy life.   


1 comment:

SDNana said...

So wonderful to hear that you have been given a clean report-a wonderful way to begin 2016! I like your idea of a list of 16 things to accomplish in 2016. Wishing you a happy and healthy year ahead!