Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Favorites of 2015


Family Events

Little Peanut turned one and she is so sweet.  She loves to play with Papa and Grandma on the floor.  We play with the FP rings, alphabet blocks and stacking cups.  She loves banana bread and Cheerios.  For her birthday I made a simple t-shirt and card with The Very Hungry Caterpillar on it.

Favorite House Project
My favorite project without a doubt is my beautiful closet room.  I still struggle with the fact that this was my daughter's room and I would much rather have her here with us.  But I know it is time for her to be on her own.  

Favorite Easy Project
My spice jars are nothing fancy. However it took me forever to get matching jars and covers.  

Favorite DIY Gift
I did not make the Advent Calendar by myself.  I had help from my wonderful mother.  However it is a tradition in our family and I wanted to make sure Little Peanut continued that tradition.

Favorite Font
KG Shake It Off is my new favorite font.  It has a normal look and a chunky look.  I use them both all the time.  
Favorite Book
Reading in the Wild was a professional book I read while I was at home recovering from surgery.  This is the second book I read by this author and I just loved it.  
Favorite TV Show
I just love Fixer Upper on HGTV.  If I had all the money in the world I would hire this couple to redo my house.  Another show my husband and I like to watch together is Homeland.  

Favorite Drink
This is the only other thing I can drink besides water without getting sick.  Luckily it is one of my favorites....Iced Passion Tea Lemonade.

Favorite Memory
Our trip to Hawaii was amazing.  We had a great time sight-seeing and just spending time together.  I think my favorite memory was our New Year's Eve dinner by the ocean.  We ate outside at a little restaurant, Lava Java.  The funniest thing I remember is that you had to bring your own bottle of wine. The weather was beautiful.

Favorite Go To Meal
Beef and Pepper Stir Fry is my go to meal.  This is an easy go to meal for me because I know I will not get sick from it.  I have had to modify it a bit but it does work for me. (This is the original recipe.) 




No comments: