Monday, August 8, 2016

Crock Pot Flank Steak Tacos

This is one of my favorite meals.  It is super easy to make and it tastes delicious.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE cooking with a crock pot.  I set up the meal in the morning and don't fuss with it again until dinner time.  The dinner cooks all day long while I am doing other projects.  When my husband walks in the door and asks "How long til dinner?"  I say, "It's ready when you are!"

It is so easy!!!

I love this twist on tacos.  I have to be very careful on what I eat and this recipe checks all the right boxes.  

You could have it with hard or soft taco shells depending on what you like, however I just like to crunch up tortilla chips in a bowl and put the meat mixture on top and it tastes great.  


Another great bonus for the two of us is there is always enough for another meal and lunches.  So we are able to make this stretch a bit.  

You can download the recipe Here!

No comments: