Monday, September 5, 2016

My September Challenge


One of the things I like about my Bullet Journal is my Daily Tracker.  I keep tracker of the tasks or habits I need to complete each day.  As you can see from the picture below I am not doing so well.  Most days I end up with a huge ZERO!  
So my challenge to myself is to continue to have six daily goals or tasks each week and to complete at least five a day.  

My goals will remain the same from week to week because this is what/where I need to improve in my life right NOW!

1.  Count Daily Calories (I have yet to do this...for the last five weeks that I have had it on my chart.)
2.  Morning AM Routine
3.  Exercise 30 minutes Everyday.....I can bike, walk, stretch/weights, do a work out dvd or youtube something but it must register 30 of active time on my FITBIT!  (That is when I get my new one because I lost mine.)
Speaking of a New Fitbit did you see the new ones coming out in September....yes I am ordering one.


4.  Work on creating a TPT product daily.
5.  Scrapbook Daily....even just setting up one page would be awesome and finalizing the next day would count.  
6.  Organize One thing a day...again it doesn't have to be a big project it can be one small thing.  


No comments: