Friday, September 2, 2016

August Book Review

Now that I am working part-time I am reading a lot more.  I decided I can not write a review for the fiction books I am reading because I do not want to ruin the story for other readers.  

How to Blog for Profit I did write some thoughts in yesterday's post.....

It Takes Two to Talk is a book I read that my grand-daughter's speech teacher recommended.  She is not talking yet and mom, dad, and grandparents are all working together to help her out.   

Kisses for Katie is a inspiring book about a wonderful young woman who devotes her life to mission work. 

A Sweethaven Summer is a wonderful, easy to follow fiction story.  I would give it 3 out of 5 stars.  

The Husband's Secret was an interesting fiction story.  It was the first time I read a story where the setting was in Australia and the characters describing the seasons in relation to a Holiday was sort of funny to me.  Again I would give it 3 out of 5 stars.    

No comments: