Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Tags for Presents

 One thing I enjoy doing, when I have time, is to make my own Christmas tags.  I really do like the concept of "homemade" Christmas.  Unfortunately the only things that are really homemade are the Christmas tags and the cookies.  

I saw the idea on Pinterest and then I looked around my craft room to see what supplies I had on hand.  I found the black tags that I purchased in the dollar section at Target during Halloween.  The white buttons I found in my button jar.  I had a white gel pen. Believe it or not the red and white string was from the dollar section at Target as well that I purchased last year.  


I used my hot glue gun to hold the buttons and bow on and that is it.  They were so easy to make.  They were simple to put together because you have to be careful not to burn yourself.  
When I went downstairs to my gift wrapping area I found this wrapping paper that I purchased last year on sale and it goes perfect with my tags.  It sort of goes with my homemade idea.   

No comments: