Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Reading

The Book Thief was my favorite book this month.  It was one of those books you cannot put down.  I was caught up in the life of the characters and their circumstances.  I just had to know what happens next.  Even after I finished reading the book I still wanted to know more.  I would give this book 5 stars.  

I also enjoyed the book Wonder.  This book is written for young adults but the story and characters were very interesting.  It was very educational to hear Augie's point of view about how he sees himself, how he sees how others see him.  I would give this book 5 stars as well.  

Maybe the cold weather at the beginning of the month or the lack of daylight some how got this book on my radar.  The Cozy Life is a book about living a Hygge way.  Which is another way of saying a simple, minimalist life with your family.  It said a lot of the same things I read last month, find joy in the simple things and surround yourself with the things you love and treasure.  

No comments: