Monday, August 7, 2017

Bullet Journal Class Review




I found the class Bullet Journaling for Book Lovers by Anne Bogel from Modern Mrs Darcy in the Ultimate Bundles I purchased.  Two things really stuck with me, 1)  Make your Bullet Journal your own and 2) Keep journals for different topics.    

Well that was easy....I have many notebooks.  You could say I have a notebook addiction. I have my Bullet Journal for daily events, my school journal for lesson notes, my reading journal for book notes, my blogging journal for project notes, my book notebook for keeping track of books I'm looking for, my life journal that keeps my personal goals, my prayer journal, my Fruity Lemonade Blog Journal that I record stats and blog goals and ideas, The Very Busy Kindergarten Blog Journal that I record stats and blog goals and ideas and finally my art journal where I just draw and do lettering for fun.   

I am constantly fine tuning my daily Bullet Journal.  It is not a work of art like most bullet journals you see on line it is my life book.  I work in pencil in my journal because life changes and I need to be ready to change with it.  
This is my monthly blogging page.  I have two blogs and I try to post on Mondays.  I brainstorm ahead of time what I plan on posting so I know what to focus on during the week.  I found this to be very helpful.  Some day my goal is to get a couple weeks ahead of schedule but that has not happened yet.    
The monthly calendar and goal page are very helpful when I am planning out my weekly pages.  I love the monthly calendar it works well for me. It definitely keeps all my appointments and commitments in one place.   
 I tried a new layout in July and found it very busy to read.  It had all the areas I wanted to focus on but there was just to much on a page.  So I am going back to a simpler page layout.  
I wrote the headings in pencil and now that I am writing in my notes I think I will change that for September.  Headings need to be in marker so they stand out more.  
 I added two new pages as well for August.  A challenge page and a Instagram page.  I am trying desperately to get 10,000 steps a day into my daily routine. I added that in to my calendar.  I am also trying to build my instagram accounts.  I joined some challenges there as well.  I wrote down the expectations and I am hoping to follow them.   
 At the back of my journal I am keeping a visual track of the books I am reading while working in this journal.  It is very rewarding to me to see the books fill up each week. 

One thing I would like to add to my journal is a reflection page at the end of the month.  









No comments: