Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Best Read Books of 2018 & Reading in Review

Top 10 Books of 2018
The Great Alone  K. Hannah
The Gentleman in Moscow  A. Towles
Cultivate  L. Casey
This Is How It Always Is  L. Frankel
Beartown  F. Backman
A House Without Windows  N. Hashimi
How the Light Gets In/Bury the Dead  L. Penny
A Man Called Ove  F. Backman
The Glass Castle  J. Walls
The Heart’s Invisible Furies J. Boyle
      **The One and Only Ivan  K. Applegate
        (Favorite Middle Grade Book)









This is how my visual countdown reading list looks for 2018.  It is my quick reference for all the
books I read during the year.  I am a visual and colorful person so I need see my progress in order to process my reading.    

In addition to Reading 123 books in one year for the first time has motivated me as a reader.  I did so
many things for the first time this year. I joined two reading challenges, Modern Mrs. Darcy Reading
Challenge and The Unreadshelf Project.  I also took a risk and joined a couple buddy reads on
instagram and loved sharing thoughts about books.

No comments: