Thursday, January 31, 2019

2019 Reading Goals







I am super excited about reading in 2019.   
First of all I will be participating in several reading challenges:
  • Modern Mrs Darcy Reading Challenge #MMDreadingchallenge2019
  • The UnRead Self Project #unreadshelfproject2019
My goal is 55 books.  

I am also participating in two year long buddy reads:
  • Newbery Award Books #newbery2019  @happylittlebirdy  @lollipopsandlyrics
  • Agatha Christie Books #queensofmystery


My own personal challenge is to read the Anne of Green Gable series,
and finish reading the Battle of the Books list for 2018.   
I also want to start a book club with my friends or family in the area.

I decided to join @novelgossip and @reading.between.wines to make sure
I read my Book of the Month picks.  I have read several of the books
I picked in 2018 but I do have several on my tbr pile.  So I am going to
commit to the #unreadbotmchallenge and try to read these books this year.  
I also have to be careful with new books coming each month not to add to
many more to the pile.  















After looking at everyone’s posts about organized book carts,
I decided to take mine out of the box and put it together.  
My little buddy helped me. It was super easy to do, he even tested
it out for durability something I’m sure his Daddy taught him.
I have slowly been working on cleaning out my craft/office room.  
I added two new white shelves thanks to my son and his wife for Christmas.
My oldest son and his wife gave me a chair to sit and read in for my birthday.
So now I need to re-organize my books.  Yikes I’m not sure what I want to do there.














No comments: