Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Book Review: Banana!



If there is one thing to know about me is that I love to read to my grandchildren.  Every time I babysit or they stop over I am reading them a book.  Little Guy and I must ready about six books a day.  Anyways, last week, I received  the ebook of Banana! from NetGalley, Words Pictures Book, and Quarto kids



Oh My Gosh!  This book is so cute.  It is perfect for the little one in your life.  My grandson and I read the ebook together, therefore we did not have the benefit of the “dangly food items” that the book description talks about.  However, we had so much fun guessing what we thought the animals might eat.  My grandson loved the use of onomatopoeia in the book and I enjoyed the colorful illustrations.  At the end of the book we had a wonderful discussion about what we guessed the animals would eat and what the illustrations had created.  All said and done, Little guy and I had a wonderful reading experience together.  I definitely will keep this book in mind as I purchase books for friends and family.  The book comes out in April of 2021 and I think you will enjoy it with your little readers too.




No comments: