Thursday, June 25, 2020

Read the Rainbow Book Challenge 2020




I finished my first book challenge of 2020.  I found the idea on Etsy at
a little shop called Peanut Butter Taco. So I purchased the Read the Rainbow Reading Challenge stickers right away.  I set up a page in my reading journal for this challenge
and I started reading.

Although my all time favorite book is Pride & Prejudice and I did reread it for this challenge.
I am not going to count it as my favorite read. It is not a fair comparison. So I am taking it
out of the running. My favorite read in this stack is Dominicana.  Although I have to say,
Hold Fast, is a close second even though it is a middle grade read.  I enjoyed this
challenge a lot. Anything with rainbow colors is always fun. I am definitely going to do the
Read the Rainbow Reading Challenge next year.

I still have The Modern Mrs. Darcy Challenge, The Unreadshelfproject 2020, The Great PBS
Challenge, The 20Backlist2020 Challenge and my own 56 unreadbook challenge to
complete.

Yikes!!! Seeing all these challenges looks a bit daunting.

Do you do reading challenges? If so, how are you doing on them?

No comments: