Monday, March 14, 2011

This Week's Challenge

This weekend was a bit of a bust.....I didn't finish what I intended....so I have nothing exciting to show to you :(  


  I don't want to rant about my frustrations with trying to get my husband excited about helping me do any project around the house.


Instead I will focus I want I can do.....to make my house a better place.    




This week I have several goals for myself:



me
1.  Enjoy the little time I have with my daughter who is home from college.  I have lots of shopping planned!  Outlet Mall here we come...
my daughter


2.  Work on mini picture books for my students.....I would like to get the covers and the first pages completed.
Me reading to my students :)




3.  Clean Out the Giant Junk Closet in my son's bedroom.





I will try to remember to post some before and after pictures this week.

No comments: