Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Goals Update

Looking back through April I have to say I did not accomplish what I wanted to do......mainly because of all the illness that I went through...


I hope now that I am on the mend I will be able to do more....and there is lots to do.  I am behind...


But I did accomplish with a lot of help from my boys and husband cleaning out my son's room.


Before.....

After...
So the room is cleaned out.....now I am waiting for my son to move home from college...Yeah....two more weeks.  We are going to fix up the room for him but now he needs to decide if he wants to sleep in this room or his brother's room.  

My other son is thinking of moving out as of June 1st.   So I have to wait to a few weeks to decorate when I know which room the boys will be in.  

And then I may have an extra room........  

No comments: