Monday, April 25, 2011

Still Dreaming...

I am still recovering from my surgery so I have a lot of time to surf the internet think and dream about what I want to do during my summer vacation....mainly because my spring vacation is a bust!!!   


I have my son's graduation party to plan....


It will be my first party of the summer.  I saw on the Pottery Barn website some neat items for lemonade...
Pottery Barn


This is so awesome...it looks just like a mason jar....my new favorite thing.   


I love these jar glasses as well.....
Pottery Barn

I love the flowers in the yellow boxes on the table but I already decided I wanted to make the backyard mainly red.......because then it will match the kitchen.  
Pottery Barn????


and I still want to find a little red wagon to plant some flowers in for the backyard.....
Sorry I could not find my source on this one :(............but it is adorable



No comments: