Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank You Jars

Kristi at brown paper packages has my next project......I have so many people that have done so many wonderful things for me after my surgery ........ Today on my list of things to do is to write some thank you notes.  


But here ........Kristi has thank you jars.   How Cute!!!
Go to Kristi's site and download the words:  thank you

I made my chocolate chip/m & m cookies to put in the jars and then I put together my own thank you slips of paper which was super easy to do on Word...


Did you notice the tall jar???  That is a repurposed jar...I spray painted the cover white.  What a great way to reuse a jar...to give as a gift to someone else.  Even the ribbon was from my jar of ribbon...My jar of ribbon is extra ribbon that did not fit on the bolt or ribbon from other gifts.  

No comments: